This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Publishourdreams.com does not own or control, or to people that Publishourdreams.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Publishourdreams.com may collect personal information when you register, when you use Publishourdreams.com services and when you visit Publishourdreams.com pages or the pages related to the content contained within Publishourdreams.com. Publishourdreams.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies in order to provide services you have requested from Publishourdreams.com.
Publishourdreams.com automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your browser, including your IP address, browser settings, and pages requested. Publishourdreams.com also requires a cookie, used to keep track of your login status, cart content and any other website activity to enhance user experience.
Publishourdreams.com may collect information like Name, e-mail id, telephone number, shipping and billing addresses, bank account details, payment e-mail id, PAN etc. during one of the following activities on the website
These details are used only for the specific purposes of
- Remitting Author Earnings
You have the option to opt-out from Publishourdreams.com's e-groups and other communication channels. However, certain critical announcements which are necessary for all our users may still be sent to you by Publishourdreams.com
- Fulfilling your requests for products and services
- Improving our services
- Contacting you, conducting research and providing anonymous reporting to internal and external clients
- Remitting Author Earnings
Publishourdreams.com does not share personal information about you with non-affiliated individuals or companies. The information is shared only under the following circumstances
Your Publishourdreams.com account is password protected. It is your responsibility to safeguard your password.
- Publishourdreams.com provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Publishourdreams.com under confidentiality agreements. They may only use your data as directed by Publishourdreams.com, which includes using your personal information to help Publishourdreams.com communicate with you, printing and shipping your books, delivering services or other products, and completing financial transactions. However, these partners do not have any independent right to share this information, nor do they have any right to contact you for matters not pertaining to Publishourdreams.com.
Publishourdreams.com limits access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.